B2B Cooperation Platform
at the 26 International Wood Construction Conference 2022 in Innsbruck
- 1 December 2022 - 1.30 to 5.00 pm
- Congress Innsbruck
The Tyrol Economic Chamber (Foreign Trade Department) in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network and proHolz Tirol invites to the international B2B Cooperation Platform Wood Construction. The event is again organised within the well-known International Wood Construction Conference in Innsbruck (formerly Garmisch). This international forum offers woodworkers, planners, engineers, architects, project developers, construction and regulatory authorities, timber constructors and craftsmen, practitioners and instructors the opportunity to get comprehensive information and exchange idea concerning timber construction. Participants of the 26 International Wood Construction Conference 2022 have the possibility to have B2B meetings with their selected meeting partners, organised and coordinated in advance.
This networking event targets a wide spectrum of companies worldwide especially from central europe and representatives from public authorities in the sector of timber construction. Take advantage of the opportunity to hold meetings with other participants, find business partners for your market entry abroad, exchange your know how, get to know new processes and products …
- Timber/wood construction and products
- Construction components and materials
- Engineering and planning, IT services
- Research and development
- Construction chemistry
- to get to know several potential partners
- to initiate future international business deals
- to discuss new technologies and research projects
How do you benefit if attending the B2B Matchmaking Event?
a) On-Site in Innsbruck?
- Acccess to Plenary Sessions & Workshops
- Access to the Fair and Exhibition Stands
- Personal "Face-2-Face" contacts & Meetings
- Catering & informal talk
* 1:1 Meetings are scheduled on Tables (if both meeting parters attend on-site)
* 1:1 Meetings are scheduled as Video Call (if the meeting partner attends from remote)
b) Digital (Remote) Participation?
- No Travel Costs
- Less Company absence times
*1:1 Meetings are scheduled as Video Calls
How does it work?
- Register and tell us what you are looking for
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- A few days before the event you receive your meeting schedule
The official languages used at the B2B event are English and German. As this is a hybrid event, please bring your laptop or tablet in case you have a meeting with others in remote.